On Chrome, you can bookmark any open tab you want by clicking on the Start icon in the address. However, what if you want to bookmark all tabs at once in Chrome? Imagine researching multiple articles or planning a trip with numerous tabs open. In those cases, bookmarking all tabs at once is quite helpful. This is especially true if you have a ton of open tabs in Chrome.
In this quick and easy tutorial, I will show you how to bookmark all open tabs in Chrome at once so that it not only streamlines your browsing experience but also helps you manage tabs effortlessly. Let’s get started.
Bookmarks all tabs in Chrome
Follow the steps below to bookmark all tabs in the Chrome browser:
Step 1: Open the Start menu, type Google Chrome, and click on the result to open the Chrome browser.
Step 2: Open all the tabs you want to bookmark.
Step 3: Click on the Menu icon and select Bookmark > Bookmark all tabs option.
Step 4: Type a folder name in the top field and click Save.
A quick tip: You can also select a folder from the bookmarks dialog box. Doing so will nest the new folder with all your bookmarked tabs under this selected folder.
That’s it. As soon as you press the save button, all the open tabs are bookmarked and saved to the folder you chose. To access the bookmarks, either open and click on the folder on the bookmarks bar or go to the Menu > Bookmarks option. If you are looking for an alternative way, you can either use extensions such as OneTab or group tabs in Chrome.
Related Chrome tutorials:
- How to import and export bookmarks in Chrome
- Chrome bookmarks file location
- How to show icons only on the Chrome bookmarks bar
- How to turn off Chrome notifications
- How to save web pages to Chrome’s reading list
- How to label Chrome windows
- How to disable hardware acceleration in Chrome
- How to delete cookies of a specific website in Chrome
- How to change the volume on a single tab in Chrome
- How to disable autofill in Chrome
- How to open Chrome with a keyboard shortcut
- How to delete browsing history in Chrome
- How to delete DNS cache in Chrome
- How to delete saved passwords in Chrome
- Fix waiting for proxy tunnel problem in Chrome
- How to pin a specific Chrome profile to the taskbar
- More Chrome tutorials