After nearly a month, Windows 11 users finally got a new cumulative update KB5032190 with many new features and improvements. The update is available to Windows 11 v23H2 and v22H2 users. New features in this update include new narrator voices, the ability to hide date and time, auto color management, passkeys, seamless switching between local and cloud PC (Windows 365), and a new Backup app. As for the improvements, those include but are not limited to Windows Spotlight, Copilot, Start menu, taskbar, Windows Share, and more.
To install the update, open the Settings app (you can press the Windows key + I), go to the Windows Update page, and click Check for Updates. Windows 11 will automatically install the update. Alternatively, you can download the KB5032190 offline installer using the link given below.
Download KB5032190 Offline Installer
For users who prefer to download the KB5032190 offline installer, you can find it at the following link:
Once downloaded, double-click on the installer and follow the installation wizard to complete the installation process. Once done, reboot the computer to apply the changes. After rebooting you can enjoy all the goodness of the KB5032190 update.
- Copilot in Windows Preview: Centralized AI assistant added.
- Start Menu: Enhanced previews for ‘Recommended’ files, quick share for cloud files.
- Taskbar, System Tray, and Notifications: Enhanced volume mixer, notification improvements, hide time/date feature.
- File Explorer: Modernized Home, improved address bar, new details pane, Gallery feature, support for more archive formats, performance improvements.
- Windows Share: Enhanced file sharing, email integration, contact search, faster Wi-Fi Direct sharing.
- Backup and Restore: New Windows Backup app, improved settings, and app restoration.
- Emoji: Support for Unicode Emoji 15, upgraded 3D-like emoji appearance.
- Windows Spotlight: Enhanced full-screen preview, additional information access.
- Narrator: New natural voices, enhanced Excel support, improved Chinese character reading.
- Voice Access: New correction commands, Lock screen access, Microsoft Defender Application Guard compatibility.
- Security: Passkeys introduction, enhanced phishing protection, passwordless experience policy for the enterprise.
- Graphics: Auto Color Management for consistent colors across apps and displays.
- Settings: New home page with interactive cards, Dev Drive, Dynamic Lighting control, Adaptive Dimming, and various enhancements.
- Windows 365 Switch: Seamless connection and switch between local desktop and Windows 365 Cloud PC.
- The update also includes miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality.