Wondering whether you can uninstall Feedback hub app in Windows 10? Yes, you can. Follow the below steps to uninstall Feedback hub app from Windows 10.
Windows 10 has a built-in app called Feedback Hub. This is generally used to give feedback on Windows 10, its apps, and other aspects of it directly to Microsoft. If you are not using the app to provide feedback, you can easily uninstall it from Windows 10. All it takes is a single click and you are done. Of course, if you ever need, you can easily install the Feedback Hub app directly from the Microsoft store.
So, without further ado, let me show how you can uninstall Feedback Hub in Windows 10.
What is Feedback Hub
As the name suggests, Feedback Hub is an official app from Microsoft that allows its users to submit any and all feedback. This feedback can include anything from bugs, glitches, core Windows 10 features, apps, etc.
Though the Feedback Hub is heavily used by Windows Insiders, normal users can use the Feedback Hub to submit suggestions or feedback. Every feedback you submit is publicly available (without any personally identifiable information) and other users can upvote your feedback. To use the feedback hub. i.e, to submit new feedback, upvote, and comment, you need to log in with your Microsoft account.
All the submitted feedback is monitored by Microsoft. As and when needed, Microsoft makes the necessary changes in due time according to your feedback.
In addition to submitting the feedback, the app is also used by Microsoft to publish announcements about new insider builds and quests to find bugs and try out new features.
Steps to Uninstall Feedback Hub
There are two ways to remove Feedback Hub from Windows 10. The first method uses the PC Settings app. With this method, all you have to do is point and click. The second method uses a PowerShell command.
1) Uninstall Feedback Hub from PC Settings app
1. First, open the PC Settings app by pressing Win + I keyboard shortcut.
2. After opening the Settings app, go to the “App → Apps & Features” page. This is where you can find and uninstall applications.
3. On the right panel, type “Feedback Hub” in the search field under the “Apps & Features” section. This action will narrow down and show the app we are looking for.
4. Click on the app and then click on the “Uninstall” button. In the next prompt, click on the “Uninstall” button again.
5. You will see brief uninstallation progress. Once the uninstallation is done, the entry will disappear automatically.
That is it. You’ve successfully uninstalled Feedback Hub in Windows 10.
2) PowerShell Command to Uninstall Feedback Hub
The PowerShell method is useful when the above method did not work or if you are receiving some sort of error.
1. First, open the start menu, search for “PowerShell” and click on the “Run as Administrator” option. You can also right-click on the search result and select “Run as Administrator”.
2. In the PowerShell window, execute the below command.
Get-AppxPackage *feedbackhub* | Remove-AppPackage
3. As soon as you execute the command, PowerShell will remove the package. You will not see any sort of success message.
As you can see, it is pretty easy to uninstall Feedback Hub on Windows 10. If you ever want to install Feedback Hub, all you have to do is open the Microsoft store app, search for Feedback Hub and click on the Install button. Alternatively, you can also go to this page to install the app.
Hope that helps. If you are stuck or need some help, comment below and I will try to help as much as possible.