On May 1st Microsoft released the KB4501835 update with a few improvements and fixes. There are no security fixes in this update. You can find the KB4501835 offline installer download links below.
Generally, Windows 10 should update itself automatically. However, it may not do so if you've paused the updates. In those situations, open the Settings app, go to Update & Security -> Windows Update and click on the "Check for Update" buttons. This action should prompt Windows 10 to download all the updates.
Alternatively, use the below links to direct download KB4501835 update offline installer.
Download Links for KB4501835 Offline Installer
I've found the official direct download link for KB4501835 update. Just click on the below download links depending on your system architecture and the download will start immediately. For example, I'm on a 64-bit system, I can use the 64-bit download link. Additionally, for your information, I've also listed the actual download sizes of both the 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.
Download KB4501835 x86 (32-bit) installer (size: 108.3 MB)
Download KB4501835 x86 (64-bit) installer (size: 219.9 MB)
If you are looking for Windows 10 Server and ARM download links, check out the Microsoft Update Catalog page. There you will find the appropriate download links. Just click on the Download button next to the version you are looking for and then click on the actual download link in the newly opened window. This action will start the download.
Change in KB4501835
- Addresses an issue that prevents the CALDATETIME structure from handling more than four Japanese Eras. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Updates the NLS registry to support the new Japanese Era. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that causes the DateTimePicker to display the date incorrectly in the Japanese date format. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Date and Time Settings control to cache old Eras and prevents the control from refreshing when the time enters the new Japanese Era. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Updates fonts to support the new Japanese Era. For more information, see KB4469068.
Addresses an issue that prevents an input method editor (IME) from supporting the new Japanese Era character. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Clock and Calendar flyout control to display the day of the week incorrectly mapped to a date in the month of the new Japanese Era. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Adds alternative fonts for the new Japanese Era fonts. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Enables Text-To-Speech (TTS) functionality to support new Japanese Era characters. For more information, see KB4469068.
- Addresses an issue in Unified Write Filter (UWF) that prevents Hibernate Once/Resume Many (HORM) from working as expected on Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) systems.
That is it.