Microsoft just released the path Tuesday update with important fixes and improvements. Mainly, the KB4507453 update brings fixes for BitLocker encryption and stops it from going into recovery mode. In addition to that, the update also has security patches to fix several issues in Internet Explorer, Edge, and other Office products. Find the Download links for KB4507453 below.
Since the update contains several security patches, it is recommended that you install the update as soon as possible.
To install the update, open the Settings app, go to “Update & Security -> Windows Update” page. On the right-panel, click on the “Check for Updates” button. This action will prompt Windows to download and install KB4507453 update.
If you paused Windows 10 updates, you can download KB4507453 offline install using the download links given below.
Download KB4507453 Offline Installer
To make things easier for you, I found the direct download links for KB4507453 for both Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Depending on your system type, download the update using below links and install it like any other Windows software. After installing, restart the system and you are good to go.
- KB4507453 x86 (32-bit) offline installer (download size: 98.4 MB)
- KB4507453 x64 (64-bit) offline installer (download size: 222.4MB)
If you want KB4507453 download links for Windows Server or ARM64 based systems, go to the Microsoft update catalog website to find the appropriate links. All you have to do is click on the Download button next to the appropriate version.
KB4507453 Change Log
- Addresses an issue that may cause BitLocker to go into recovery mode if BitLocker is being provisioned at the same time as updates are being installed.
- Addresses an issue that may cause Mixed Reality users to see a tilted world after connecting their headsets.
- Addresses visual quality issues some users may have seen with Windows Mixed Reality (WMR) headsets and Steam®VR content.
- Security updates to Windows Wireless Networking, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Server, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Windows Kernel, Microsoft HoloLens, Internet Explorer, Windows Input and Composition, Windows Virtualization, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Microsoft Edge, and Windows Cryptography.
That is it.